Have you ever been left standing at a counter waiting for service and leave frustrated?
Have you ever been greeted on the phone, or in person, in an indifferent manner?
If you’re like many people, it doesn’t take long before you start thinking about another place to buy your goods and services.
It’s amazing how many businesses spend a big part of their budget on advertising, not realizing that a key to turning a prospect into a client may be as simple as the way they answer their phone or greet their customers.
GOOD MARKETING IS ABOUT:
- Building relationships.
- Listening to what the customer wants and needs.
- It’s the small things like smiles and greetings.
- Providing outrageously good service.
- Close and personal follow-up with your clients and prospects.
Why do clients choose one business over another?
A recent customer satisfaction survey was done with 14 major service companies. The results show:
- 15% of customers switched to another business because of quality problems.
- 15% left because of price.
- 70% left because they didn’t like the human side of doing business with the provider of the product or service!
Building the human bond means treating clients and prospects with the utmost respect, offering the most valuable information and always giving the very best service. This is even more important now in Covid times. Do this and they could become customers for life and be your very best source for leads and referrals.
It’s not too late to change.