Try Google AdWords.
It’s simple to do and you only pay when a potential customer clicks on the link and goes to your site. It’s called the pay-per-click method and is the most sensible way to advertise online. Google AdWords are the links that appear on the right column of the page when something is typed into the Google search engine. If someone clicks on it, they go directly to your website and you pay a small fee for the click. If they see it and don’t click on it, there’s no cost to you.
Here’s how to get started.
- Visit www.google.ca/ads/freetrial
- Sign up by entering your email address and a password.
- Follow the instructions to create your campaign.
- Set the maximum amount you want to pay per day.
- Create your ad.
- Select your search terms.
- Activate your campaign.
- Monitor the results and make revisions if you like.
It really is that easy. Try it. If it’s not working for you, then it doesn’t cost you anything. Wouldn’t it be great if all media worked that way.